Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fix

Today I put the freedom-1 background on my personal blog and realized how hard it was to read my posts. It is one of my goals to have simple backgrounds that are easy to read, so I redid it with a new red paper. The link for the revised version is now posted. If you are currently using that background you might want to snag the new link so that others can read your posts a little easier! Thanks. If you encounter similar issues with any of the other backgrounds please let me know!

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

do you make 3 column blog layouts

The Jensen's said...

Well thankyou for your help. I reallly like your layouts. Thats very ironic that you know my brother. I asked him if he remembered you & he said yes. He asked me to tell you hi & get your address. He says he lost your email that he used to have.

jodi said...

Just letting you know that I found your site and used one of your back grounds- I love them Thanks!

amyB said...

Hi there... I'm trying to use your backgrounds, but they aren't working for my page... all my text is a little too far to the left to fit in to the margins of your backgrounds. I've tried several...

Do I need to do something different?